Tuesday 21 August 2012

Little Miracles

I promise that later this week I will tell you all about my adventures in Morocco but something amazing has happened which I want to tell you all about!

My friends are some of the most important people in the world to me, many of them i have known since school and even those who I haven't known since School know pretty much EVERYTHING about me (I love to over-share). In fact, you know how they say if you can count your good friends on one hand you are blessed? I must be beyond blessed because genuinely I have a number of incredibly wonderful people who I know that whatever happens I can call them and they will make things better.

I have been through a-lot with my friends and we have grown-up(ish) together. This week we have gone through something new together. One of my best friends had a baby- yes, a BABY. A real life- ten fingers, ten toes cutest little person I have ever seen- baby.

Now you are probably thinking that I seem surprised I mean, surely if it is a close friend I have known for some time that she was making another little human- and yes I did. But there is something different to watching a bump grow to actually meeting the little guy (sorry I should have said that earlier he is a little bouncing baby boy, 7lbs 7oz).

I knew I would love the kid the moment I met it (we didn't know gender prior to Saturday) what I didn't expect to feel is the overwhelming sense of pride I feel for my friends that they made this wonderful little person.

Now these two friends I have known them both for a long time and watched them fall in love and get married, so to now see what there love turned into has me speechless- I am beyond delighted for them and overly emotional about the whole ting. In fact, as you can probably see from this post- I am gushing!

Babies truly are a little miracle, they grow inside you ad then through pain and a-lot of effort, they come into the world and suddenly your life has changed forever. They are so small yet they are such an incredible force of life and love.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news with you and welcome little James Thomas into the world. Now I am going to stop staring at pictures of him and try to do something useful.

Kisses
Fi
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment