Thursday 9 June 2011

Hello

Hello Intrepid readers,

So just a quick introduction, for those of you who don't know me my name is Fiona and on July 14th I will officially be the proud owner of an honors degree in Journalism (which I will be putting on my fridge next to my crayon art work). Therefore, soon I will have, after 2 years of drink and then 2 years of hard graft have my degree. There is now one thing which I need, and I am hoping it will not take me another four years, and that is a real job. So far this search is not going well. I have applied to lots of jobs, and not got any.
Therefore I thought to make sure the old writing skills don't get rusty I would start a blog. This idea comes from my boss-ish and friend (I think he is my friend) who I will not name, who keeps up a very amusing blog. Hopefully he is reading this now and if not its a little rude as I always read yours! Anyway, I will keep you updated on what is going on and give you all an insight into life after the degree.
Speak to you soon
Kisses
Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment